Because my computer was being all whack yesterday, my post never went through. So, I now have to say a belated happy sweet 16th birthday to Miss Lendl. Coincidentally, it's the birthday of one of my ex-girlfriends as well. So if you're out there reading this, happy birthday! I didn't forget.
Ok so there's lots of hype about the upcoming pre-con which is in two weekends from now... that's less than two weeks! I know the excitement for competition is building and people are getting ready for what's looking to be an awesome day of spirit-filled competition. The numbers of people attending are far greater than I had anticipated. Praise God for that! One thing that is getting a lot of attention is the topic of Airsoft guns.
There's some trash talking going on and it's going to be interesting as to how things turn out. I'm excited about it! hahaha. Word is, some people are planning on getting some guns before pre-con. From what I've been seeing, not all of them are getting the same kind that Zel and I have. Some are going cheaper, which is fine. At least you'll be armed. Just be careful when the big guns are pointed in your direction. I'm thinking of stopping by the Army Navy store on Friday. Oh yes... the joys of preparation for Airsoft wargames. Fun fun fun!!
Ok so there's lots of hype about the upcoming pre-con which is in two weekends from now... that's less than two weeks! I know the excitement for competition is building and people are getting ready for what's looking to be an awesome day of spirit-filled competition. The numbers of people attending are far greater than I had anticipated. Praise God for that! One thing that is getting a lot of attention is the topic of Airsoft guns.
There's some trash talking going on and it's going to be interesting as to how things turn out. I'm excited about it! hahaha. Word is, some people are planning on getting some guns before pre-con. From what I've been seeing, not all of them are getting the same kind that Zel and I have. Some are going cheaper, which is fine. At least you'll be armed. Just be careful when the big guns are pointed in your direction. I'm thinking of stopping by the Army Navy store on Friday. Oh yes... the joys of preparation for Airsoft wargames. Fun fun fun!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home