Hm... remember how I said I was so tired last night and all I wanted to do was rest? Well, it didn't exactly work out the way I thought it would. See... after I finished all my stuff, I called Abi just to say goodnight because I was going to sleep soon. She actually just got home and her sisters just left to watch a movie. She was home alone, and she doesn't particularly like to be home alone at night. She asked me if I could come over even for a little while. I thought my dad wouldn't let me because it was a bit late, but surprisingly he did. So I chilled at her house for a couple hours just so she wasn't alone. We were both so tired from the walk we had. It was just nice to talk and what not. =) I couldn't stay too long. I told my parents I'd be home before 1230am; I was 5 minutes late. Oh well... fun day ended with a fun night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home