Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Went out with Abi after work last night. Picked her up at her work, then it was off to Dave & Busters. Talk about a fun night! After dinner we just played lots of games. We did the car racing arcades, basketball, and the game where you have to stop the light in the middle of some brackets [??]. For the most part we were even in the games... yes even in basketball! It was just so much fun. I ended up using my card to get her two things from the little gift shop place. She was hesitant, but I offered to get her whatever she wanted. It's not like I'm going to get something for myself anyway. Who knows... we'll see. Anyway, after all the fun we had, we headed off to Walmart then her home. Chilled at her house for about 10 minutes and then I just went home. Wonderful night! I had lots of fun. Life is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home