Welcome home to me! The CFC Youth Discovery Camp we had this weekend was great! I'm pretty tired so I'm just going to blog about it tomorrow. So I'll just see you then, okay? Awesome! Hope your weekend was as great as mine! May God be praised!
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Previous Posts
- While we talked on the phone last night, we talked...
- We hit up that $1 bowling last night. Fun stuff. P...
- It's early Wednesday morning. Why am I not sleepin...
- meeh and Abi. New Years party & Valentine's Day pa...
- So it turns out that my gym membership expired las...
- It was a pretty slow day considering how my week h...
- Ok so it was an interesting day. Great day, just i...
- Ok so all this will be about Thursday...I had my A...
- By popular demand [ok it was only 2 people], I've ...
- Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope your day we...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home