I had to cancel last night's dinner plans with bestfriend due to an SFC conf. meeting. It wasn't a big deal, but I was tired at the meeting. They teased me because they thought my plans were with Abi. hahaha. Sorry friends, not this time. =) Anyway, I was planning on stopping by her house but I had a feeling she wasn't home yet, and I was right. I called her later at night and we talked until 3am.
We had plans of waking up at 9am, 1030am at the latest. I got up just after 10am and called her not too long after. Turns out she's been awake since 9am. I was actually awake at 845am but I figured she'd still be sleeping. Besides, I wanted more sleep. =) Anyway, yah we talked a little in the morning before I started doing my stuff around the hosue. Fun stuff.
Bestfriend and I rescheduled our dinner plans for tonight. We went to Johnny Carino's after I got out of work. I had a gift certificate, so I didn't have to pay anything except the tip. Holler! hahaha. We tried to catch a movie, but the one's she wanted were too late. So we hit up Target to do some shopping. I wanted to buy some dvd's but I decided to conserve my money for a while.
After taking her home, I visited Abi. For some reason she said I looked different. Like I was sad or something. I said I wasn't and that there was nothing bothering me. We came to the conclusion that maybe it was because I was tired. We didn't really do much tonight. Just chilled and talked. It was fun. Her sisters were watching a scary movie with some friends and Abi didn't want to watch it so we just talked and played some tic-tac-toe and then just started writing/signing our names. It was actually pretty amusing doing that. Fun stuff. It felt like we were little kids when we were using our opposite hands. =)
We had plans of waking up at 9am, 1030am at the latest. I got up just after 10am and called her not too long after. Turns out she's been awake since 9am. I was actually awake at 845am but I figured she'd still be sleeping. Besides, I wanted more sleep. =) Anyway, yah we talked a little in the morning before I started doing my stuff around the hosue. Fun stuff.
Bestfriend and I rescheduled our dinner plans for tonight. We went to Johnny Carino's after I got out of work. I had a gift certificate, so I didn't have to pay anything except the tip. Holler! hahaha. We tried to catch a movie, but the one's she wanted were too late. So we hit up Target to do some shopping. I wanted to buy some dvd's but I decided to conserve my money for a while.
After taking her home, I visited Abi. For some reason she said I looked different. Like I was sad or something. I said I wasn't and that there was nothing bothering me. We came to the conclusion that maybe it was because I was tired. We didn't really do much tonight. Just chilled and talked. It was fun. Her sisters were watching a scary movie with some friends and Abi didn't want to watch it so we just talked and played some tic-tac-toe and then just started writing/signing our names. It was actually pretty amusing doing that. Fun stuff. It felt like we were little kids when we were using our opposite hands. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home