Saturday, March 05, 2005

Surprise! Ok so I never left for West Palm for the weekend. My dad ended up going and I stayed back so that my mom wouldn't be home alone all weekend. It's all good since I go out of town quite often. It's also good since I haven't been feeling 100% lately. Last night I just stayed home and watched tv and a movie. Hit up a little phone conversation after all that as well. =)

Krissy's birthday party was pretty fun tonight. Everyone was surprised to see me there because they all thought I was in WP. Only Erika knew I was going to be there. I finally met Ross. For some reason, I had a different picture of him in my head. I didn't really talk to him much. He's here for another week so I have some time to grill him. =) hahaha. Just kidding little sister! He seems pretty cool. Man, them kids went crazy on that tennis game! It's cool, it was a lot of fun.

Abi and her sisters were at the party also. Actually, they were there and I didn't even know it! I was upstairs hanging with everyone and they were downstairs eating. Noel told me they were there, so I went to chill with them.

Anyway, it was a pretty great day. Work was un-usually great this week, but you don't see me complaining. Yah... despite still being sick, it was a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home