I had a nice little conversation with Ate Anne after we got out of daily mass & Adoration Monday night. It sounded like I missed out on quite a weekend down south. Oh well, it's all good. Some of the Ate Anne told me... very interesting. But for her sake, I do hope it's true. ;-) She also told me that my dad had blurted out that I was "love sick." Uh... what in the world?!?! hahaha. I found that to be quite... odd. Funny, but odd. =) She asked if I wanted to go out and eat, her treat. I was almost going to do it, but I had to take a rain check. I had plans with Abi.
I picked up Abi and her sister from work. After we dropped off her sis at home, we went to Outback for dinner. Then it was off to watch "Be Cool." We got there an hour early, so to kill time we walked around the mall. Not like walked around inside the mall... I mean actually walk around the mall outside. The mall was closed anyway. But it was really nice. Weather was nice so the walk wasn't bad at all. By the time we got back to the theater we had less than 10 minutes. The movie was petty good. I don't see it as award winning, but still a nice movie.
When I got home one of the questions my mom asked was... "Did you kiss her?" I was like... what the heck?!?!!! No comment. ;-) pwahahahaha!! Secret...
I picked up Abi and her sister from work. After we dropped off her sis at home, we went to Outback for dinner. Then it was off to watch "Be Cool." We got there an hour early, so to kill time we walked around the mall. Not like walked around inside the mall... I mean actually walk around the mall outside. The mall was closed anyway. But it was really nice. Weather was nice so the walk wasn't bad at all. By the time we got back to the theater we had less than 10 minutes. The movie was petty good. I don't see it as award winning, but still a nice movie.
When I got home one of the questions my mom asked was... "Did you kiss her?" I was like... what the heck?!?!!! No comment. ;-) pwahahahaha!! Secret...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home