What a great day! But it leaves me incredibly tired. Definitely well worth it. =) All I did was meet up with Abi around 1130am at her house. At noon, we went for a walk. We walked, and talked of course, from her house to the China Buffet on the corner of Atlantic & Kernan. It took us just over an hour to get there so we could eat lunch. Then we walked all the way back in about the same time. Praise God for great weather because I thought it was supposed to rain for most of the day! Fun fun fun.
I wasn't too tired after that, but I still had to go to work. I pulled double duty being the cartboy and a bagger which definitely helped in draining my energy. Good thing it was a slow day. Right now I just want to go lay on my bed and rest. Soon... very soon.
I wasn't too tired after that, but I still had to go to work. I pulled double duty being the cartboy and a bagger which definitely helped in draining my energy. Good thing it was a slow day. Right now I just want to go lay on my bed and rest. Soon... very soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home