Friday, February 25, 2005

While we talked on the phone last night, we talked about a poem that we both knew but couldn't really remember. It sounded a bit familiar to me, and I knew I had a copy of something like it. I did some digging around in my room and I found it. It's crazy because it was the same poem we both were talking about. I realize you may be a bit lost, but it was just a weird incident. We found it to be rather odd, but in a cool way of course. =)

After work I made a quick stop at her house because I promised her sister I would stop by and eat. I stayed for like 20 minutes and ate. I hate to eat and run, but I had to. So I made it to the SFC brothers household which was only a few of us. We ate and talked and just chilled. It was all good, except for the fact that I ate again! Man I was so full! And what's worse is that this has been a bad week for me as far as working out and going to the gym. I've only worked out one day this week. Maybe I can go today before I leave for the DC.

Anyway, after our household, I went back to her house. When I got there they were watching "The Notebook." It was the three of them and 2 of their guy friends. It's funny because I met one of the guys the day before, and now another guy. The funny part is, they both know my brother. So they're like, "You know Joeville?" or "Your Joeville's brother?" Geez, it's like living in the shadow once again. I thought the whole "Your Joeville's brother?" things was long gone. I guess it's something that will remain with me forever. But it's cool, it's not a bad thing. My brother's cool. =) Anyway, we just watched the movie and chilled a bit afterwards. I couldn't stay too late because I knew I had things to do and plus, I'm going out of town later today.

Yup that's right, CFC Youth Discovery Camp this weekend. I'm pretty excited about it, especially since it's another, and probably my last, opportunity to see everyone from around the state. With that said, I leave now to go pack and get ready. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home