Sunday, March 06, 2005

begin edit...

Ok welcome to later! So I'm on my way to a meeting today and I get a phone call from my brother. I haven't talked to him in forever, actually since he visited. Anyway, he said he was bored today so he decided to check out my blog. I figured he would've forgotten about it! So when he calls one of the first things he says is... "Who's this Abi person?" We talked for a bit and I told him a little about her, nothing in depth because we didn't talk to long. It's about time he and his girl found out. They haven't visited my site in so long. Welcome back you two! =)

After that meeting, Abi and I were supposed to catch a movie. However, things didn't turn out according to plan, but it was still a great night! We stopped by Wendy's and then hit up my house for a movie. My mom called my cell phone and I told her I was at home with Abi watching a movie. Mom says, "Let me talk to her." Great... hahaha. So they talk for a while and I'm being nosy as to what they're saying. Time goes by... Abi forgets mom is on her way home. To make this story short, they met and talked a bit at the house. It was definitely not planned. We were supposed to leave by 11pm and I was going to be home before my mom got home. That didn't happen. It's cool though. Not like them meeting was a bad thing. It was definitely a good thing. Now she just has to meet my dad and my bro... and a few select friends of mine. One day.... Anyway, after we finished the movie I just took her home. Yay for long hugs goodbye! =)

Oh yah, it was cool because when I was at Abi's house before we left for the movie, she was talking with her parents on the phone. She told her mom how I stop by every now and then just to make sure things are cool. So her mom is cool with me being around. But'um...... ok bye! 0=)

end edit [122am].

Got something interesting for all my readers out there. Be prepared for an edit coming later tonight. Well, I think it's pretty interesting anyway. =) Be back in a little while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home