Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ok so Christmas this year was definitely different. Didn't really do anything Christmas day because my mom's back was hurting all day. It got so bad that we went to the ER to make sure nothing was seriously wrong. We were at the hospital for like, 4-5 hours. Fortunately nothing is seriously wrong, but mom's not going to be working for at least 3 days.

Only other thing I really did was clean the house because of the party. Actually, we're still not done because of my mom's back and also my dad's knee. I guess that's what happens when you get old. hahaha. Just kidding... kind of. =) Sometime this week I'm sure I'll have to finish cleaning around here. Oh joy...

I did my good deed for the day [Saturday]. Anne and Bel were heading off to London for a week. When they got to the airport they found out there were no parking spots left. They ended up calling me. To make a long story short, they picked me up at home and I drove them back to the airport. They almost called me back because their flight got cancelled. Actually, their flight to NY got cancelled, then they're flight to MIA got cancelled. So now... they should almost be in London. haha. I was starting to think they'd never get there.

Oh yes my friends... the joy of the holiday season! You just have to love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home