Sunday, December 19, 2004

Crazy day at work! It was so busy for most of the time I was there. If I didn't have any where to go afterwards, I would've stayed longer. But oh well, I'm not exactly scrapping for money... yet. hahaha. I'm sure I will be when I start my Christmas shopping. Yes that's right, I said START my Christmas shopping. I'm so last minute when it comes to this.

So we chilled at Anne and Bel's house tonight since the South Florida brothers were leaving. Had dinner, watched a video, and just chilled. The video was pretty good. I actually did learn something from it. I learned about one thing I do, which is kind of wrong. Well, not wrong, but it's not the first option that should be taken. Great video that all guys should watch. Interesting stuff, very interesting.

Some of the Youth showed up after a while and we just chilled and what not. It was fun. Played some pool, watched some tv, fun night with the Singles and the Youth.

Wow it feels so nice outside! If only the wind would subside. Nice, cold night with mostly clear skies. Oh yes... winter does show its face in Florida. Yay for cold weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home