Ok so I decided to stay home tonight mostly because I had a little headache. Nothing major but I just wanted to chill at home tonight. I thought I was going to be alone and what not because my parents went to a Christmas party. But surprisingly, I had visitors! Yay! Last night on the CFC-Y JAX website I put a post about a Halo party at my house since I'd be home alone. I didn't think it was actually going to happen, but it did! hahaha. It was funny and quite unexpected. But loads of fun. It was me, Jema, Krissy, Nory, Patrick, and Danny. The craziness was when we played Fuzion Frenzy. Man Krissy and Nory were spazzing out! hahaha. It was so hilarious! Thanks for coming over! Had loads of fun. We'll have to do it again someday soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home