Man... I've had such an attitude today towards my dad. I don't know why, but today I just can't seem to not say something back in my head. This sucks, and I've been doing so well in overcoming this thing.
Lots of cleaning today. We're having a Christmas party on Friday at our house so if you're not doing anything between 3pm and 10pm feel free to stop by. This is your official invite. Need directions, hit me up! But you better call because I may not get on the computer much tomorrow.
I knocked off more people on my Christmas shopping list. Oh yah, I'm good. hahaha. I love this last minute thing. It reminds me of my procrastinating days of college and high school. The bad part is that some of the stuff I wanted to buy, I can't seem to find anymore. I guess they sold out or something. Oh well, good thing I have back-up plans. So if you don't get what you wanted, sorry guys. What you get is better than nothing... assuming you get anything at all. =)
15 years ago today, Jacksonville had "snow." Ok so it wasn't really snow, more like slush. It was the closest thing to snow I've seen. Oh yes... the good old days. The day my brother and I call Christmas Eve Eve. Yes, we're dorks, but it's our way of remembering that day. Fun fun fun. I think I'm going to look for that video and watch it...
Lots of cleaning today. We're having a Christmas party on Friday at our house so if you're not doing anything between 3pm and 10pm feel free to stop by. This is your official invite. Need directions, hit me up! But you better call because I may not get on the computer much tomorrow.
I knocked off more people on my Christmas shopping list. Oh yah, I'm good. hahaha. I love this last minute thing. It reminds me of my procrastinating days of college and high school. The bad part is that some of the stuff I wanted to buy, I can't seem to find anymore. I guess they sold out or something. Oh well, good thing I have back-up plans. So if you don't get what you wanted, sorry guys. What you get is better than nothing... assuming you get anything at all. =)
15 years ago today, Jacksonville had "snow." Ok so it wasn't really snow, more like slush. It was the closest thing to snow I've seen. Oh yes... the good old days. The day my brother and I call Christmas Eve Eve. Yes, we're dorks, but it's our way of remembering that day. Fun fun fun. I think I'm going to look for that video and watch it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home