Merry Christmas Eve! I had less than 3 hours of sleep last night and right now I'm pretty tired. I would crash early tonight but we're going to Mass at midnight. All good, all good. Anyway, we had a little party here at the house and I must say... it was the messiest party we've had. Spills here and there, plates falling to the ground, candy wrappers everywhere... oh yes my friends, the joys of hosting a holiday party! No big, it was all fun and the party was nice. Had some of my friends here so that was really nice. Fun stuff it was.
I got some of my Christmas presents from some friends and gave some as well. I absolutely love the gift Ate Anne and Ate Bel gave me! It was simple, like the gift I gave them. Actually, our gifts were pretty similar. I gave them this picture frame that holds 8 pictures and I put some SFC pictures in it, and I gave them movie gift certificates. They gave me a license plate holder and a picture frame with a picture of the three of us and baby Jaci from the SFC Christmas party as well as an extra picture of me and the baby. I loved it! You should've seen me when I opened it... all smiles. =)
Bestfriend and I exchanged gifts tonight as well. She got me exactly what I wanted which was totally awesome. LOTR: The Return of the King, Extended Version and the Aladdin DVD. Sweet!! Thanks bestfriend! And she absolutely loved the gift I gave her. It was a gift certificate to The Spa at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. She was so loving it, hahaha. I'm glad you liked it bestfriend! Enjoy it, you could use the relief from the stress. =)
Christmas... it's having a great start for me. I got to talk to my bro today. He was boarding the plane in ATL and he was on his way to Illinois. Cold weather up there... nice! And soon enough, the real celebration will begin in the most appropriate way: Midnight Mass.
Have a very Merry Christmas! Don't forget to say "happy birthday."
I got some of my Christmas presents from some friends and gave some as well. I absolutely love the gift Ate Anne and Ate Bel gave me! It was simple, like the gift I gave them. Actually, our gifts were pretty similar. I gave them this picture frame that holds 8 pictures and I put some SFC pictures in it, and I gave them movie gift certificates. They gave me a license plate holder and a picture frame with a picture of the three of us and baby Jaci from the SFC Christmas party as well as an extra picture of me and the baby. I loved it! You should've seen me when I opened it... all smiles. =)
Bestfriend and I exchanged gifts tonight as well. She got me exactly what I wanted which was totally awesome. LOTR: The Return of the King, Extended Version and the Aladdin DVD. Sweet!! Thanks bestfriend! And she absolutely loved the gift I gave her. It was a gift certificate to The Spa at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. She was so loving it, hahaha. I'm glad you liked it bestfriend! Enjoy it, you could use the relief from the stress. =)
Christmas... it's having a great start for me. I got to talk to my bro today. He was boarding the plane in ATL and he was on his way to Illinois. Cold weather up there... nice! And soon enough, the real celebration will begin in the most appropriate way: Midnight Mass.
Have a very Merry Christmas! Don't forget to say "happy birthday."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home