Crazy day at work! Not as busy as I thought it would be, but definitely busy enough for me to hit that century mark. And I did it in a personal best time, just over 6 hours. Not too shabby. And half of it came from $5 tips... word! Praise God for that!
Would you go 5/6 hours to another city for the weekend just to watch a movie? Someone I know did that, but I [along with some others] believe there was another agenda besides watching a movie. Some of us hit up the movies tonight and we had a surprise visit by 3 SFC brothers from down south. It was definitely nice to see them again, and a bit funny because of the situation. Anyway, we watched "A Series of Unfortunate Events." It was a good movie, I really liked it. After the movie we hit up T.G.I.Fridays for a late dinner.
One thing I love about my friendship with a certain person is the constant back and forth comments we seem to always throw at each other. Obviously it's all in good fun and we're not serious about some of the stuff. I love it, it's quite fun and amusing. I win most of the time, but sometimes I'll purposely lose. hahaha. Fun stuff... I love it! =)
Would you go 5/6 hours to another city for the weekend just to watch a movie? Someone I know did that, but I [along with some others] believe there was another agenda besides watching a movie. Some of us hit up the movies tonight and we had a surprise visit by 3 SFC brothers from down south. It was definitely nice to see them again, and a bit funny because of the situation. Anyway, we watched "A Series of Unfortunate Events." It was a good movie, I really liked it. After the movie we hit up T.G.I.Fridays for a late dinner.
One thing I love about my friendship with a certain person is the constant back and forth comments we seem to always throw at each other. Obviously it's all in good fun and we're not serious about some of the stuff. I love it, it's quite fun and amusing. I win most of the time, but sometimes I'll purposely lose. hahaha. Fun stuff... I love it! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home