Wow, it's been a year since it happened. And I still remember it. Yes... it is a great memory I still have. I'm not sure, but it may have been the beginning. "The beginning of what?" you may ask. Wouldn't you like to know... =)
Anyway, so I continued my attempts at Christmas shopping. Couple ideas for some people, but nothing definite just yet. It's cool... I still have one week. Can you believe Christmas is next week?!! Craziness! I'm so not ready. In all honesty, this whole Christmas shopping thing... I'm not really feeling it. Eh... I don't know why. Maybe it'll kick in when I actually start buying things next week. I am, however, excited for Christmas! What does suck is that my brother won't be here. And what sucks even more... mom has to work on Christmas day! Total gayness! Maybe I'm just excited for no reason since it'll be an odd Christmas this year.
I finished reading Clay Aiken's book. Took me less than two days which is good considering I'm not that big when it comes to reading. The book started a bit slow, but it got good. I thought so anyway. It was very much enjoyable and entertaining. I felt like I could relate to some of the stuff he talked about. If he came here for a concert, I wonder if I would go. Hm...
Anyway, so I continued my attempts at Christmas shopping. Couple ideas for some people, but nothing definite just yet. It's cool... I still have one week. Can you believe Christmas is next week?!! Craziness! I'm so not ready. In all honesty, this whole Christmas shopping thing... I'm not really feeling it. Eh... I don't know why. Maybe it'll kick in when I actually start buying things next week. I am, however, excited for Christmas! What does suck is that my brother won't be here. And what sucks even more... mom has to work on Christmas day! Total gayness! Maybe I'm just excited for no reason since it'll be an odd Christmas this year.
I finished reading Clay Aiken's book. Took me less than two days which is good considering I'm not that big when it comes to reading. The book started a bit slow, but it got good. I thought so anyway. It was very much enjoyable and entertaining. I felt like I could relate to some of the stuff he talked about. If he came here for a concert, I wonder if I would go. Hm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home