Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Slowly, but surely, my Christmas shopping list is getting smaller. I know I won't finish it all before Christmas, but it's cool because I won't even see some of these people until after Christmas. More time... hahaha. Who knows, I may even find some better deals. =)

Anyway, work was crazy! Not because it was busy, but because of some drama going on. And I think it was just unnecessary. Actually, there was one with the morning shift but I don't know what happened to cause it. But the one with the afternoon shift, pointless! I don't know all the details or whatever, but from what I did hear it was just so immature. Two people were just throwing words back and forth at each other while they were working. I just can't believe none of the customers or employees said anything. Totally unprofessional. I think some disciplinary action needs to take place.

Lastly, I was doing this one lady's order today. Her daughter was just off the chains! The whole time, this little girl was whining and crying and just being crazy! And she had a big order... it must have taken me at least 10 minutes. Imagine, this little girl, probably around 5 or 6, crying and whining so loud for at least 10 minutes straight! Her mom ignored her for a while then finally took some action. When we got out to the car, the mom put the girl in the car but she still was having a fit. It felt good to walk away and have some kind of peace and quiet. hahaha. Craziness... work was just crazy! Oh well... praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home