T'was a very fun day! Hit up Abess Park and threw the football with Krissy. Played some basketball. Patrick and I against these two other guys. I thought we were going to lose. The first game we beat them 16-11 I think. The second game, they were winning 8-0, but we came back and won 11-9. In the process I bruised my right knee and jammed my left thumb on two occassions. It's cool, it's still working so that's good. Fun times at Abess Park. Next time, we need more people so we can play some football. Word!
At work... more crazy, unnecessary drama. It was actually a continuation of yesterday except it involved more people. Craziness, absolute craziness.
Went to dinner with some of the SFC which was cool. These three sisters we met were there as well so we got to chill with them. They're really cool. I haven't really talked to them much, but they're cool. After a lovely dinner, it was off to "Meet the Fockers." I thought the movie was great! Very funny. After the movie we talked for a bit outside. I wanted to go out, but of course people had to work in the morning and blah blah blah. =) It was all good though.
So let the teasing begin! At the movies, bestfriend was there with her "friend" and I was getting teased about it. People were saying how I'm all jealous and what not. Oh the joys of being teased about something that's not even true. hahaha. All good, all in good fun. I'm not worried about it or anything. She's content, I'm content... we're cool.
Fun fun fun! It was just a fun day. Now I'm tired and a bit sore. Yay for fun!
At work... more crazy, unnecessary drama. It was actually a continuation of yesterday except it involved more people. Craziness, absolute craziness.
Went to dinner with some of the SFC which was cool. These three sisters we met were there as well so we got to chill with them. They're really cool. I haven't really talked to them much, but they're cool. After a lovely dinner, it was off to "Meet the Fockers." I thought the movie was great! Very funny. After the movie we talked for a bit outside. I wanted to go out, but of course people had to work in the morning and blah blah blah. =) It was all good though.
So let the teasing begin! At the movies, bestfriend was there with her "friend" and I was getting teased about it. People were saying how I'm all jealous and what not. Oh the joys of being teased about something that's not even true. hahaha. All good, all in good fun. I'm not worried about it or anything. She's content, I'm content... we're cool.
Fun fun fun! It was just a fun day. Now I'm tired and a bit sore. Yay for fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home