Thursday, December 16, 2004

Had my monthly AF meeting today. No new news to tell. As predicted, the next job drop will be in January so hopefully one of those jobs will be mine. I really do hope I'm out of here by January. But who knows, God has His own plan for me. We'll see what happens...

I hit up the mall today to look around and possibly get ideas of what to buy people for Christmas. Couple ideas, but I'm still in the dark of what to get the people on my list. What sucks is that I'm finding lots of clothes I want. I wanted to buy a lot today, but I can't! I have to finish my Christmas shopping first. I might end up putting clothes on my Christmas list. It's cool I guess because there's some clothes I need to get rid of anyway. I got quite a bit to send to the PI, or maybe I'll just drop stuff off in those shoes/clothes drop off boxes around town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home