Thursday, September 30, 2004

Happy birthday Ate Anne! Ok so they had a dinner for her tonight at a restaurant, which I had planned on going to. Since we had a prayer at my house, I couldn't make it. But on the brighter side, I was able to stop by and visit. After the prayer, I picked up Jema and we headed over to Anne & Bel's house to wish Anne a happy birthday. The big surprise... Benedict! Word! Haven't seen that kid for a while Anyway, had some cake, watched a movie, played with the dog, talked and chilled... great times it was!

I noticed something today. Since my favorite number is 33, I use the number 3 a lot. And today I noticed that whenever I buy flowers for a friend it's usually 1 or 3. Why do they sell 3 flowers? Is there significance to that? Half of half a dozen? I haven't bought a dozen roses for too many people... only two people that I can think of, three including my mom.

When I bought the three red roses, I asked out loud in front of the cashier lady... "Why don't guys ever get flowers on their birthday or for any occassion [besides like homecoming, prom, wedding]?" She smiled and laughed. I mean, you can give flowers to a female "just because." When it comes to guys... what can you give them "just because"? I told her that one day I want to get flowers but I figured that wouldn't happen. She suggested that I inform people and let them know. This, my friends, is your hint of what I want next year! hahaha. Just kidding... or am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home