Ok so we went through Hurricane Jeanne yesterday. For our place nothing really bad. Thank God! Yesterday I was out when the weather started getting bad. Good thing they didn't close the bridges so I was able to get home. Just lots of rain and pretty rough winds. At home I was watching the trees blow outside. Pretty crazy stuff. It really wasn't bad, quite exciting actually... though it did put me to sleep. Anyway, so this morning I went outside to see how things looked. Not as much to clean up as after Hurricane Frances came through. I'll clean up tomorrow.
This post is boring. I was so bored yesterday because I couldn't go out. I was a bit bored today. I'm still bored. Someone entertain me... please??
This post is boring. I was so bored yesterday because I couldn't go out. I was a bit bored today. I'm still bored. Someone entertain me... please??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home