What a great day! I mean, nothing superb really happened, it was just a great day! Highlights of my day...
1) I was alone at home, bored as usual. So what did I do? It was karaoke time! hahaha. It's official, karaoke is not my thing. I must've sang like, six or seven songs and my highest score was like an 86. How gay is that!
2) Scenario: I just arrive at work and I'm about to walk through the door. A customer is coming out so I give way. First a lady comes out, then her husband [an elderly couple]. "Thank you, mam." says the gentleman. Wife tells him, "That's a boy, honey." I smile, walk away, and go to work.
3) Scenario: At a register doing what I do at work. Here's the dialogue:
customer- Are you a pilot?
me- No, sir I'm not.
customer- You look like a pilot.
me- Oh, well some people have said I look like Tom Cruise. You know, from "Top Gun."
**insert sexy smile here**
Oh what a day it was. Weather was nice. Saw the sun... felt the breeze... God is so Good!
1) I was alone at home, bored as usual. So what did I do? It was karaoke time! hahaha. It's official, karaoke is not my thing. I must've sang like, six or seven songs and my highest score was like an 86. How gay is that!
2) Scenario: I just arrive at work and I'm about to walk through the door. A customer is coming out so I give way. First a lady comes out, then her husband [an elderly couple]. "Thank you, mam." says the gentleman. Wife tells him, "That's a boy, honey." I smile, walk away, and go to work.
3) Scenario: At a register doing what I do at work. Here's the dialogue:
customer- Are you a pilot?
me- No, sir I'm not.
customer- You look like a pilot.
me- Oh, well some people have said I look like Tom Cruise. You know, from "Top Gun."
**insert sexy smile here**
Oh what a day it was. Weather was nice. Saw the sun... felt the breeze... God is so Good!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home