Wednesday, September 29, 2004

This day had its share of ups and downs...

up: "Miss Saigon" tickets.
down: might not make it to dinner tomorrow [major down].

up: beautiful day!
down: work was a bit slow.

up: went bowling and did pretty good.
down: went bowling and didn't hit the 200 mark. =)

up: little sister called me.
down: I was at work and couldn't get to the phone.

up: talked to em online.
down: talked to arlynn online. she seemed a bit... pissy?? hahaha. I don't know... must be that NJ sarcasm.

Eh... all in all it was yet another day in paradise! Hope your day was filled with more ups than downs!

edit...

Here's something that was passed around my work. I'm guessing it was from the big boss of the store. I was quite amused when I read this.

Can you guess which commissary?

-POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. LINES TO LONG
-EMPLOYEES AT THE REGISTER ARE VERY RUDE
-EMPLOYEES AT THE REGISTER DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH
-EMPLOYEES TAKE PERSONAL PHONE CALLS WHILE WAITING ON
CUSTOMERS.
-EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCOMODATE THE CUSTOMER
-EMPLOYEES STOP THERE TRANSACTION WITH THE PATRON AND SOCIALIZED WITH THERE FRIENDS WHO JUST CAME IN THE DOOR.
-EXPRESS LANE LINE TO LONG
-BAGGERS REFUSE TO CARRY ORDERS OUT
-CASHIERS DO NOT SMILE OR SAY THANK YOU

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS IS MAYPORT COMMISSARY. I RECENTLY SPOKE TO ONE OF OUR PATRONS WHO HER AND APPROXIMATELY 10 OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE GOING TO SHOP AT FOOD LION.WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE ONE CUSTOMER. I REQUESTED THE PATRONS TO CALL ME BACK WHEN EVER SHE SHOPS IF SHE HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH EITHER THE CASHIER OR BAGGER NUMBER.IT IS NOW TIME TO MAKE MAYPORT THE COMMISSARY OF CHOICE OVER FOOD LION OR ANY GROCERY STORE.

I love where I work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home