Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hello beautiful people! I watched "The Princess Diaries 2" with bestfriend before work. It was a good movie, I liked it! For some odd reason, I got tears in my eyes on several occassions. What in the world?!! hahaha. Yah yah... I'm a softy. Anyway! hahaha. It's all good, no shame in shedding some happy tears. =)

Work was a bit slow. My boss lady said some guy had come in and he had asked her to give me $10 for all the work I've done for him. Um... okay? I have no clue, but I wasn't complaining. Boss lady also got $10 as well. Best part of work today... Chris F. was shopping and he didn't get much, only two paper bags worth of groceries. I knew he was going to the ice cream shop, so I had asked him if he wanted me to take it to the store. He was like, sure if you want. So we all walk from the Commissary all the way around to the Pit Stop. I even went inside the store to deliver the groceries. The employees were like, "You made him come all the way here?" hahaha. It was pretty funny. Great stuff... but I had fun doing it. =)

Went bowling tonight with some of the YFC-ers. Fun stuff. I didn't do too bad, but not great. I love bowling! You just can't beat that $1 a game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home