Sunday, September 19, 2004

Ok so I had asked my mom Saturday morning if I could go to Orlando Saturday afternoon for a CFC Youth leaders' training & for a little motivational talk for the Youth-SFC Crossover. I met up with Ate Anne & Ate Bel and, as it always turns out [it's all good because I love doing it!!], I was the designated driver. It was the first time I got to drive the TL. It was dope because I've wanted to get a TL and this weekend I got to test drive one. I was loving it! hahaha.

Dude the place was nice! Great spot for the leaders training and the crossover talk. I gave a little sharing for the crossover, which I didn't know I was going to do. I just love those on the spot sharings... great stuff! Chillen with the youth was dope! Got to play some b-ball, some ping pong [I really suck at that!], did some open discussions... great stuff! From what I saw, the training seemed very effective and it got the leaders to really get involved with their role within the ministry.

Saturday night was a big chill time. Ate Anne & Ate Bel stayed at Ate Dobbie's place & I stayed with the youth. We were just watching tv, talking, playing some cards... just chillen and what not. Oh the fun I know I'm going to miss with them... =( Stayed up until about 430am, and I woke up around 830am to hit the shower early.

Sunday was just packing up, go to mass, and Millenia. Oh my gosh... it never fails! We're at the mall for what seems to be forever! The last group to come back [I think they were gone the longest] didn't buy anything! How in the world?!! Is that something you females do often?! I mean geez! hahaha. I was totally buggin' about that, but whatever. =) Maybe it was just today that really got to me because I kind of wanted to get home to catch the assembly. Oh well, it's cool. No harm done.

All in all, it was definitely a great weekend. Loads of fun with great people. Next week... oh man it's going to be yet another fun-filled weekend! Excited I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home