Ok kids, my convo for the day. Made me smile a lot. =) SNs have been altered to protect the innocent. Obviously you'll know which was me...
meeh: oh... well i'm joining the air force. i finished all my paperwork and tests and wut not... now i'm just waiting on my call to leave for basic training.
girl: WHOA!! I SOO didn't know. OooOoo Air Force thoez guyz r soo kyoote.
meeh: hahaha. i guess i'll break that chain..... =)
girl: aww.. don't think lyke that
meeh: but yah... air force. people are still finding out that i'm going.
girl: geez.. I think yer kyoote
meeh: yay!!! hehehe.
girl: no reallie
meeh: awww.... thanks. =) you're sweet.
girl: I used to think so a lot
meeh: wut the?!?!! ok now you're pulling my leg.
girl: no reallie. haha. I used to think u were kyoote. haha
meeh: wut i'm not anymore?!?!!
girl: :-[
meeh: great... hahaha.
girl: no I mean lyke.. nevermind. bleh
meeh: i'm just kidding. =) i get you.
girl: haha
meeh: awww wow i had no idea.
girl: okaez. yeah
meeh: ok i'm blushing now... not everyday someone tells you that.
girl: aww.. itz okae
Awww, isn't that sweet?!! I mean, think about it. How often is it that someone tells you something like that? Self-esteem went up about 4 points. Word! hahaha. After youth camps and other similar events, the thought crosses my mind about what people think about me. You know, on the level of "oh he's cute" or maybe "he's my camp crush." hahaha. Ok I'm a loser... but Zel does it too!! hahaha. Ok maybe he doesn't, I don't know. I'm just trying to justify myself here. hahaha. No worries, I just think about it. I don't wish for people to think that about it me. It's not the reason why I'm at camps or other events like that. It's not a big deal of what people think about me. Besides, at youth camps... they're usually too young for me. Man I love SFC!! hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home