Ok so today was just craziness! I was so easily irritated, and it sucked! I think it all carried over from last night. I thought myself to sleep. The music actually helped me think throughout the night, and by 3am I finally actually went to sleep. Yah it all carried over to today, and I was just buggin' out. Thank goodness a sister kept me pre-occupied through texting. Word! hahaha. But yah, to help myself from not thinking I constantly blasted the music to drown out my thoughts.
Anyway, so we had my mom's b-day dinner tonight [her b-day is tomorrow]. It was all good. I ate so much, I'm still full and it's been a couple hours already! The party has moved from the restaurant to my house. The tito's just finished "Mr. Suave" and are now on "Bailamos." The tita's are talking here in the living room.
Oh man! So like, I was hearing some of what they were talking about, and they were talking about me! Stuff like my hair, the AF, and my service with the ministry. Why was I the center of conversation?? haha. All good I guess, at least it's nothing bad... I hope anyway. =)
I wanted to hit up Orlando for the CFC Youth leader's training. It's mom's b-day this weekend so I can't. All good. Maybe I can go tomorrow? Eh... we'll see.
I know I had other stuff to talk about with you all. My memory fades me...
Anyway, so we had my mom's b-day dinner tonight [her b-day is tomorrow]. It was all good. I ate so much, I'm still full and it's been a couple hours already! The party has moved from the restaurant to my house. The tito's just finished "Mr. Suave" and are now on "Bailamos." The tita's are talking here in the living room.
Oh man! So like, I was hearing some of what they were talking about, and they were talking about me! Stuff like my hair, the AF, and my service with the ministry. Why was I the center of conversation?? haha. All good I guess, at least it's nothing bad... I hope anyway. =)
I wanted to hit up Orlando for the CFC Youth leader's training. It's mom's b-day this weekend so I can't. All good. Maybe I can go tomorrow? Eh... we'll see.
I know I had other stuff to talk about with you all. My memory fades me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home