Saturday, September 25, 2004

It's amazing how people are now responding to major hurricanes that threaten our area. Today at work, we were swamped! We even opened 15 minutes early for customers to handle their business. Once we opened... it was total craziness until it finally slowed up around 2ish, which is around when I left . But I'm not complaining, I banked $101... word!! Not bad for for working about five and a half hours.

After work came home to help my dad board up the windows. I was surprised because I don't think we've boarded up before. Guess my dad thinks it's that serious. I for one would not have, but that's just me. =)

After that hit up the CFC Youth meeting/bash [yah that's for you Noel!! hahaha]. You know what's fun? Basketball in the rain! Word! hahaha. It's challenging, but fun. The meeting/bash went pretty well. Could've been better if it wasn't for the weather. Darn you Hurricane Jeanne!

I got three words for that hurricane... welcome to Florida! Jerk! Ok that was four, but whatever! Be safe everyone!! Better get your prayers on. =) God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home