What the?!! It didn't post?!! Ok so here we go... again! Let's see if I can remember everything I just typed up...
So today was just a dismal day. No sunshine to found! The weather just made me want to do nothing all day. Of course I couldn't do that. I had to set up my mom's mp3 player and a new printer we have. Talk about frustrating!! I was having all kinds of problems! I was getting so frustrated I started screaming at the computer. It's okay, I was home alone. =) Anyway, I did eventually get everything working, so that's cool. Yay for me!!
Maybe it's just me, but do you ever encounter a situation with someone you like where something happens and in your mind you blow up the situation to be some big time memorable moment even if it's only one-sided? Ok I was thinking about that, I noticed I do that. It's kind of funny because this certain individual knows I like her and she reads my blog every now and then so she knows what goes on in my head. Yay? haha. I got nothing to hide, do I? Oh yah, you'd like to know that! But yah, I guess I just like living in my own little world where everything just seems to go my way. Ehh... I can dream, can't I??
So today was just a dismal day. No sunshine to found! The weather just made me want to do nothing all day. Of course I couldn't do that. I had to set up my mom's mp3 player and a new printer we have. Talk about frustrating!! I was having all kinds of problems! I was getting so frustrated I started screaming at the computer. It's okay, I was home alone. =) Anyway, I did eventually get everything working, so that's cool. Yay for me!!
Maybe it's just me, but do you ever encounter a situation with someone you like where something happens and in your mind you blow up the situation to be some big time memorable moment even if it's only one-sided? Ok I was thinking about that, I noticed I do that. It's kind of funny because this certain individual knows I like her and she reads my blog every now and then so she knows what goes on in my head. Yay? haha. I got nothing to hide, do I? Oh yah, you'd like to know that! But yah, I guess I just like living in my own little world where everything just seems to go my way. Ehh... I can dream, can't I??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home