On our way to the YFC Georgia camp this past weekend, Steven and I had a really funny experience with Uncle Phil. Uncle kept having to use the rest room for some reason. I slept for a while, and when I woke up he said he had to use the rest room again. He said he was already "wet." Steven and I are like, are you serious?! So he hurries and parks the car and goes straight to the rest room. Steven and I check the driver's seat and find that... there was a wet spot! We were like, oh my gosh that's gross! So before we leave that rest area, Uncle Phil said to me... you drive. I'm like, um... no! The seat was wet! He said it was from his water. But I was just like, whatever! I ended up driving, but he wouldn't let me take the seat cover off so I just put a paper towel over it. Still... it was pretty gross just thinking about it. =\ hahaha.
Anyway, it took us about 5 hours to get to Montezuma. Quite a small town, and I inadvertantly made fun of the town but I had no intention of doing it in a bad way. It's cool, it brought about some laughs. =) The camp went really well. 13 people joined, and Montezuma is ready to begin sustaining their own meetings. Fern and Ada showed late Friday night. It was cool having them there. Fern and I played basketball 1-on-1 and I won 11-9. =) Loads of fun at camp but no real interesting stories to share about.
I met someone at camp. hahaha. Fern brought her up every now and then and we ended up talking about her briefly several times. She's pretty cute and 21 years old going to college. I talked with her on a number of occassions. Got to know her a little. Gave her my email addy because she's going to send me a picture we took from her phone. I gave her my cell number but I didn't get hers because I didn't have my phone or anything to write on. Oh well. hahaha. She's really cool and really nice. She said if I ever go to Atlanta to give her a call and I can crash at her place and what not. Score! hahaha. Saturday night when Fern and I saw her, she was with some guy. We didn't know if it was like a boyfriend or what. Poor Fern... hahaha. As for me, she's just a friend and that's it. As of now, my heart is, in a sense, taken. Hopefully I'll get her number and email addy just so we can keep in touch and what not. Aww, I didn't get to say good bye to her because she had left to go back to Atlanta because she had to work on Sunday. Blah.
Anyway, we left Sunday about 4pm and got back to Jax in about 4 hours. This time we stopped only twice [we stopped 5 times going there]. After we dropped off Steven, we hit up the SFC CLP. It was already done and they were just eating and playing games. I was glad we were able to make it just to say hi and see everyone. We played a couple games of billiards which was cool. I wish I could've stayed longer, but Uncle Phil was my ride and we left around 10pm I think.
So it seems bestfriend has had quite an exciting week. hahaha. I wish the best for you homie! Keep me posted. If you're reading this... last night on the phone I almost told you that thing you've been waiting for me to tell you. =) Soon... I promise.
Geez, I'm still tired and I had my 8 hours of rest last night. I guess that's about it for me. Can't think of anything else to share about. Oh, I heard that the YFC meeting went well. Praise God! Wish I could've been there as well. Thanks Lendl for the text about that. hahaha. Made me a bit... uh... well you know. =)
I LOVE YOU.
Anyway, it took us about 5 hours to get to Montezuma. Quite a small town, and I inadvertantly made fun of the town but I had no intention of doing it in a bad way. It's cool, it brought about some laughs. =) The camp went really well. 13 people joined, and Montezuma is ready to begin sustaining their own meetings. Fern and Ada showed late Friday night. It was cool having them there. Fern and I played basketball 1-on-1 and I won 11-9. =) Loads of fun at camp but no real interesting stories to share about.
I met someone at camp. hahaha. Fern brought her up every now and then and we ended up talking about her briefly several times. She's pretty cute and 21 years old going to college. I talked with her on a number of occassions. Got to know her a little. Gave her my email addy because she's going to send me a picture we took from her phone. I gave her my cell number but I didn't get hers because I didn't have my phone or anything to write on. Oh well. hahaha. She's really cool and really nice. She said if I ever go to Atlanta to give her a call and I can crash at her place and what not. Score! hahaha. Saturday night when Fern and I saw her, she was with some guy. We didn't know if it was like a boyfriend or what. Poor Fern... hahaha. As for me, she's just a friend and that's it. As of now, my heart is, in a sense, taken. Hopefully I'll get her number and email addy just so we can keep in touch and what not. Aww, I didn't get to say good bye to her because she had left to go back to Atlanta because she had to work on Sunday. Blah.
Anyway, we left Sunday about 4pm and got back to Jax in about 4 hours. This time we stopped only twice [we stopped 5 times going there]. After we dropped off Steven, we hit up the SFC CLP. It was already done and they were just eating and playing games. I was glad we were able to make it just to say hi and see everyone. We played a couple games of billiards which was cool. I wish I could've stayed longer, but Uncle Phil was my ride and we left around 10pm I think.
So it seems bestfriend has had quite an exciting week. hahaha. I wish the best for you homie! Keep me posted. If you're reading this... last night on the phone I almost told you that thing you've been waiting for me to tell you. =) Soon... I promise.
Geez, I'm still tired and I had my 8 hours of rest last night. I guess that's about it for me. Can't think of anything else to share about. Oh, I heard that the YFC meeting went well. Praise God! Wish I could've been there as well. Thanks Lendl for the text about that. hahaha. Made me a bit... uh... well you know. =)
I LOVE YOU.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home