Ok, so we finished painting my room yesterday. Now it's just a matter of putting everything back in. Unfortunatley, I have so much junk and I'm one of those people that doesn't like to throw things away. Yah I know, I'm such a girl... =D Anyway, I'm making progress. Plus, I'm going to use my brothers room as a storage room... he won't mind. =P
I don't think I'm going to finish with my room today because I'm going out of town today. I wish I could say I'm excited, but right now I'm not because I've been so busy here at home I really haven't had time to think about this weekend or prepare for it. However, I will make the most of it. It's going to be fun, I'm going to make it fun! Besides, SFC is always fun to be around with! They're a crazy bunch of people. =P Miami... here I come!
Have a great weekend everyone! Be safe!
I don't think I'm going to finish with my room today because I'm going out of town today. I wish I could say I'm excited, but right now I'm not because I've been so busy here at home I really haven't had time to think about this weekend or prepare for it. However, I will make the most of it. It's going to be fun, I'm going to make it fun! Besides, SFC is always fun to be around with! They're a crazy bunch of people. =P Miami... here I come!
Have a great weekend everyone! Be safe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home