Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Be still my heart...

The past two days have just been great! I've been pretty productve both days and I've had the chance to hang out with great people... especially a certain someone. =D We had an SFC CLP meeting last night at the Sumbeling's house so I got to see the baby. I got to hang out with my SFC brothers and sisters, and of course one special sister. We talked a bit just about whatever, that was nice.

When I got home from the meeting I helped my dad paint my room. Today, I continued the painting since I was home alone. It's coming along nicely. Hopefully we'll be done by next week with everything so I can begin rearranging things and what not. I have so much junk it's crazy!

After work today, I went bowling with some SFC-ers. And yes, she was there. We went to Dick's Wings before bowling to pick up some food. While waiting, she and I just talked again. Unfortunately, we couldn't eat the food we bought at the bowling alley. That kind of sucked because it led to an unfortunate and scary incident. Stef and Bel went to the car to eat, and some guys caused a scene. Fortunately, both of them were okay and nothing serious happened. The police was called, however, and everything was straightened out. Praise God!

On a more happier note, I bowled pretty good today: 157, 213, 156. I had a little scare because I could've lost the last game, but I didn't. =D Fun times, fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home