Because I wanted to switch beds, I now have to switch all the furniture from my brother's room to my room because things wouldn't match. Great... more work for me. Oh well, it's cool because I get to clean out my entire room now. What joy! =) I realized how much junk I have accumulated over the years. Now I have to decide what to keep and what to trash. Such tough decisions...
Bestfriend bought me dinner today. Thanks homie! I owe you one. I guess now I have to schedule you in for an appointment. haha. I'll get you, no worries. Oh, and somewhere down the road of time, ask me again what that problem of mine was and I'll tell you. When I'm ready to tell that is... =)
Bestfriend bought me dinner today. Thanks homie! I owe you one. I guess now I have to schedule you in for an appointment. haha. I'll get you, no worries. Oh, and somewhere down the road of time, ask me again what that problem of mine was and I'll tell you. When I'm ready to tell that is... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home