We had a really productive YFC leaders meeting last night. Not only was it productive, it was actually a lot of fun. We had it at Applebee's which was different and yet pretty cool. Oh my gosh, we were from from 6pm until 1130pm! How crazy was that?! I'm really excited for YFC JAX because we are in a new era. New leaders, new coordinators, its a new beginning for us! I guess I've pretty much officialy stepped aside from my clustser position. In re-evaluating my role with YFC, I'm more of an MV now, which is pretty much what I do anyway. I'm excited for what's in store for YFC JAX!
I think my brother and his girlfriend are in California now. I haven't talked to them or anything, but that's what my mom said. Not sure if they're at the apartment, but definitely in the state already. Praise God for that.
I think my brother and his girlfriend are in California now. I haven't talked to them or anything, but that's what my mom said. Not sure if they're at the apartment, but definitely in the state already. Praise God for that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home