Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Life is going to get interesting here. My brother is moving out tomorrow. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't moving out of town. Don't know what to think about it. I'm just like... whatever. My mom will most definitely take it the hardest. As for me, I don't know. I wonder how long it'll take for me to get all agitated because I'll have to do more work around the house. Who knows, we'll see. But I know I can't complain. I have to shoulder quite a bit of responsibility around here. I guess it's time for me to "grow up" once again.

Because of a nearby forest fire, there were ashes on our cars today. Nothing too heavy, but still. Even at the commissary you could see quite a bit of cars with ashes on them. Praise God for the rain to help bring those fires down.

I'm in this weird mood right now. Don't know where it came from. I think it has to do with "her." But why?? Straight up... I miss her. For some reason I've been thinking about her all week pretty much. It's not that I want to, she just pops in my head. I'm such a dope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home