Monday, May 31, 2004

State Conference was totally awesome! I think my favorite part of the whole weekend was hearing the Music Ministry. They totally rocked! Much props to all of them, especially their director Kuya Mon. YFC did an awesome job with their performance. All that hard work and all the frustration finally paid off. SFC did good on their performance as well, especially Kuya Raul... =P I didn't really stay in the YFC sessions, nor did I really stay in the CFC sessions. I think the whole weekend I was wandering around taking care of whatever stuff I had to do. I didn't really hear any of the talks for either CFC or YFC, though I did catch a portion of two YFC talks, but not enough to know what it was about. All good, because this whole weekend I was serving God in one way or another.

Interesting moments at state conference, and I don't mean with just me. Heard about some hook-ups, possible conference crushes... tsk tsk tsk. As for me... wouldn't you like to know! hahaha. Oh yes, she was there. =D Enough said about that...

So much to say, but everything is so random. I really wanted to stay and just hang out with everyone after conference ended, but I had to get Zel to my house so he and Jeremy could head home. All good I guess, next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home