Wow, things have been quite crazy these past few days. And today should be even crazier... but in a good way, unlike the last two days. There's some commotion going on in my family, pretty big time stuff if you ask me. I care not to discuss it on here, but I'm sure the family will manage. I just hope everything works out for the better.
On Tuesday, Zel, Faith, Bundang, and I had a great dinner at Wasabi. Love that sushi!! Then it was service time for the State Conference back at the hall. Though the work is plenty and tiresome, it's always fun! Serving God is just fantastic, especially when your around people you know and love. Especially when you're around a certain "someone." *wink wink* hahaha.
Anyway, Wednesday's practice was somewhat dramatic. It got a little hardcore, but not totally. Just sitting there watching them was getting me frustrated, almost to the point of just exploding at them. It's a good thing [for them and me] that I stood up and walked around because that cooled me off a bit. They really should have it down by now, and they don't. But the good news is that they're getting much better each time, but they're not where I would like them to be at this point. Oh well, I'm sure they're going to do just fine. Zel pretty much took over practice, then at one point I did, and then we ran it together. Adrian had to do push-ups for being late after break, he had to do 58 I think. He looked mad afterwards, and I think it was because of me or Zel. Sorry Drey, but that's how it goes. It's all out of love homie! =P He didn't practice for a while and he looked really pissed. He seemed fine at the end because he was talking again, at least I hope he's fine.
I guess things ended well yesterday. I finally got to see those darn Cunamay's after being back over a week! Fun stuff, fun stuff. Oh, and at the hall... someone egged my car in the parking lot! In a CHURCH parking lot! I mean... hello?!!! Some people in this world... I mean geez! We cleaned it up at the Cunamay's so it's better now I guess. But still... grr!!
I can't wait until today starts rolling. We got the practice at the hotel and that should be quite the practice for everyone. I hope YFC gets things down... I know they will. They're going to practice tonight and even tomorrow night after the first nights festivities are complete. All for the glory of God!!
On Tuesday, Zel, Faith, Bundang, and I had a great dinner at Wasabi. Love that sushi!! Then it was service time for the State Conference back at the hall. Though the work is plenty and tiresome, it's always fun! Serving God is just fantastic, especially when your around people you know and love. Especially when you're around a certain "someone." *wink wink* hahaha.
Anyway, Wednesday's practice was somewhat dramatic. It got a little hardcore, but not totally. Just sitting there watching them was getting me frustrated, almost to the point of just exploding at them. It's a good thing [for them and me] that I stood up and walked around because that cooled me off a bit. They really should have it down by now, and they don't. But the good news is that they're getting much better each time, but they're not where I would like them to be at this point. Oh well, I'm sure they're going to do just fine. Zel pretty much took over practice, then at one point I did, and then we ran it together. Adrian had to do push-ups for being late after break, he had to do 58 I think. He looked mad afterwards, and I think it was because of me or Zel. Sorry Drey, but that's how it goes. It's all out of love homie! =P He didn't practice for a while and he looked really pissed. He seemed fine at the end because he was talking again, at least I hope he's fine.
I guess things ended well yesterday. I finally got to see those darn Cunamay's after being back over a week! Fun stuff, fun stuff. Oh, and at the hall... someone egged my car in the parking lot! In a CHURCH parking lot! I mean... hello?!!! Some people in this world... I mean geez! We cleaned it up at the Cunamay's so it's better now I guess. But still... grr!!
I can't wait until today starts rolling. We got the practice at the hotel and that should be quite the practice for everyone. I hope YFC gets things down... I know they will. They're going to practice tonight and even tomorrow night after the first nights festivities are complete. All for the glory of God!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home