Apparently both my parents have already shed tears about my brother leaving. I can't say that I have, but I do miss him. Last I heard they were driving through Texas, so they're doing okay for now. Praise God. My mom suggested the idea of one day driving to California. I was like, um... no. haha. I mean I wouldn't mind it, just not in a car. I would want like a huge SUV or an RV or something of the sort. Who knows... maybe one day we will.
We're going to be painting my brother's room as well as mine. I wanted to do like a fluorescent green, something really bright. Either that or a Miami Hurricanes motif. I did decide on a green, but it was neither of my first two options. I don't know how it'll turn out, but I'm pretty much stuck now. I'll just have to live with it for a while. I'm kind of excited, but I can't really start until Sunday. Oh well...
The Cunamay's were at the exchange today getting a hair cut so I got to see them and chill with them for a while. I didn't feel like working so I killed about 20 minutes with them. Fun stuff, fun stuff.
On a more personal note... I think I may have a problem... naks naman!
We're going to be painting my brother's room as well as mine. I wanted to do like a fluorescent green, something really bright. Either that or a Miami Hurricanes motif. I did decide on a green, but it was neither of my first two options. I don't know how it'll turn out, but I'm pretty much stuck now. I'll just have to live with it for a while. I'm kind of excited, but I can't really start until Sunday. Oh well...
The Cunamay's were at the exchange today getting a hair cut so I got to see them and chill with them for a while. I didn't feel like working so I killed about 20 minutes with them. Fun stuff, fun stuff.
On a more personal note... I think I may have a problem... naks naman!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home