Thursday, June 03, 2004

Ok time to clarify things for everyone. Here's what's been going down in my house. This morning my brother officially moved out... to live with his girlfriend... they're moving to Burbank, California. Pretty crazy, don't you think? I think it is. My parents aren't for the idea, but they can't really stop him. They're being supportive and what not. So far things are holding up okay. I figure it'll hit my mom the hardest, but I don't know. I'm sad about the whole thing. I love my brother. But he's going to live his life his way. I'll be here to back him up or whatever. I hope he didn't take any of my stuff... =D Now I have to buy an X-box and more jeans.

So while I was at home by myself killing time before work, I was a bit down. To cheer myself up, I listened to Christmas music! Word! hahaha. I love listening to that music, it's such a picker-me-upper. =P Christmas in June... isn't it great?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home