Man, today's practice at the hotel was just crazy! In a good and bad way. Things turned out well with all the performances. Everyone did a great job. YFC has come a long way since earlier this week. They're going to be just fine up there. What James did at practice was quite unexpected, and I'm guessing some people are a bit upset at what he did. But I give him props for it because it's out of the ordinary for him to do, but hey... it worked. Man we left there pretty late, I hope the YFC didn't get in trouble. Unfortunately, my night continued on. Had to go to Walmart to buy something and then come home and pack.
So the day has come for our state conference. I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep, but I should be okay. Today is going to be extremely long. Please pray for our state conference this weekend! It's going to be an awesome weekend! Praise God! I'm totally excited!
So the day has come for our state conference. I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep, but I should be okay. Today is going to be extremely long. Please pray for our state conference this weekend! It's going to be an awesome weekend! Praise God! I'm totally excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home