Monday, June 14, 2004

Hello all! Well this past weekend was just excellent! SWR1 was a huge success! There were 20 participants and I'd say around 10 service team members maybe. I missed some of the late Saturday night fellowship because I had to review my talk. =\ From what I hear, I missed quite a lot of fun. All good, service comes first, diba? Praise God that I did fine on my talk! I looked at it every chance I had! And to add a little "umph" in my talk, I gave out a grand total of $15 to whoever could answer questions concerning my talk. The things I do to make people remember my talk... sheesh! hahaha.

Ok enough of that boring stuff. I know what you're waiting for... SWR crush. hahaha. For me, I didn't have any crush. I could name some potentials but that's about it. Anyway, the ride home wasn't as bad as the ride there. I think it's because we talked pretty much the entire ride home. Fun stuff, fun stuff. We got back around 8ish and had dinner at Anne & Bel's place before going home.

And thus ends my weekend. Was lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home