Ok so Zel's in town now. He met up with Fresh at the CFC assembly yesterday. I'm excited about State Conference! The YFC portion is going to be pretty dope, but unfortunately I won't be involved. I'll be working the CFC portion of the conference. After the assembly some of us watched the T'wolves beat the Lakers and Anne & Bel's house. Everyone still says I'm being so quiet. Am I really that quiet?? Hm...
Anyway, I went to the beach with Zel and Fresh. Chilled a bit, then came home because Fresh had to get ready to catch his flight home. The rest of the night was spent chaperoning the YFC practice and practicing the SFC dance. I still can't get it down! I guess I'm not practicing hard enough. I feel like I've lost my motivation. Maybe it'll kick in on Thursday when we practice at the conference site.
So, a friend gave me this book called "Pure Love." I don't know why, but she did. Actually, she gave it to a friend to give to me, and after 3 months I finally got it. I guess they feel I need advice or tips when it comes to the love department. =P
Anyway, I went to the beach with Zel and Fresh. Chilled a bit, then came home because Fresh had to get ready to catch his flight home. The rest of the night was spent chaperoning the YFC practice and practicing the SFC dance. I still can't get it down! I guess I'm not practicing hard enough. I feel like I've lost my motivation. Maybe it'll kick in on Thursday when we practice at the conference site.
So, a friend gave me this book called "Pure Love." I don't know why, but she did. Actually, she gave it to a friend to give to me, and after 3 months I finally got it. I guess they feel I need advice or tips when it comes to the love department. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home