Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Good day.

Gosh, it was a good day! Granted, school was tough yet again. All day labs and tomorrow, we have a progress check and possible end of block test. I'm scared. I'll be studying for the rest of the night as soon as I get off of this computer.

Anyway, I'm so happy right now! First of all, I got all my paperwork approved so I can go home this weekend! I just hope nothing comes in the way. I know it's the SE Regional Conference, but I'm not going. Lots of people will be down there, but oh well. I'll be chillen with my wifey and family. I'm excited! I can't wait to go home! Also, I had Thai food today! It's been so long. I went out to dinner with the Catholic group. Unfortunately, it was only two of us tonight. We went out to eat and I had some good food! I guess it was extra good because I haven't had it in so long! Yum yum yum!!

Hm... the wifey is out with Anne and Bel for dinner and a movie. This weekend, it's my turn to take her out. Woohoo!! I can't wait baby! I love you!

Well, it's studying time. Good luck to me! Oh, and hi Arlynn! Thanks for the call. I miss you. We'll have to catch up some time. Hope you're doing great!

3 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

great time earlier with great company! poseidon was crazy!

your turn has been lonnnggg overdue. come home soon! i love you too bebe!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YaY!. now i'm not the only one not going. =]

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi CP!!! AGAIN....when I got to Tampa, you come home...grrrr!!! Hehe. Well I'm glad you were able to get some time off and come home. We'll miss you at conf ... You're gonna miss my talk...hehe. Well take care CP =D

Friday, May 26, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home