Saturday, May 13, 2006

Celebration time... but not for me.

I'm sitting here in the computer room of my dorm building feeling a bit... sad. Why? Well, right now back in Jax they are having a nice little [but not so little] celebration marking the 10 year anniversary of CFC Youth [for Christ]. I really wanted to be there, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well. I saw the video that was made. Nice! I wonder who's all there? I heard people from out of town even went. How awesome is that?!! It's funny [or rather ironic] because when I left, so many big things went down that I missed out on. Sucks, but what can I do? I shouldn't think about it too much because it'll just make me more sad since I can't be there. Sigh.

So how has my day been going? Well, I got up this morning around 1015am and didn't do anything until a fire alarm went off. Yup that's right, it went off in our building and we had to evacuate. I was talking with the wifey since she was on lunch break. When we were able to go back in, I just went straight to lunch. Didn't like it too much, though it wasn't bad. I just would have rather eaten that picnic food. Blah. Anyway, havne't done much else today except watch Pirates of the Caribbean. I do have plans later so at least I have something to do tonight. Well, enjoy your weekend my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home