Sunday, May 21, 2006

End of the weekend.

It's my dad's birthday today, so... happy birthday dad! I think he's, uh... 53? Oh gosh I'm not even sure. hahaha. But I do know it's somewhere around there. =)

Yup, another lazy day. It's okay I guess. I have to make sure I'm well rested for another week to start. I wanted to go running either yesterday or today, but that didn't happen. Oh well. It was a good weekend. But we must say goodbye to it and welcome the new week. It's going to be a rough week. School is going to be rough...

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

yeah but you'll be just fine baby. graduation is just around the corner. the sooner you graduate, the wayy better it is! you'll be fine. im praying for you. iloveyou!

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home