Argh! What the?!! Oh well.
School sucked! This block is definitely the hardest thus far. Having to recall everything from the previous 10 blocks and actually using quite a bit of it... oh man! Not fun. My group was just way off today. Me and my partner had our share of troubles, but the other half of my group was just totally off the mark! This is going to be an interesting block. I just hope we all make it through. I know I'm going to have to work ten times as hard as I normally do. I'm scared.
I was able to witness something today that I found rather... ridiculous... in my point of view anyway. Leave it to me to call a marriage proposal ridiculous. Yes, that's right, a wedding proposal! It happened here at tech school. But wait... that's not the worst part! Please be reminded, this is all my own personal opinion. I thought it was so unromantic! It was during our PC [physical conditioning... aka our workout]. We were all just waiting on the drill pad stretching and what not and the guy calls the squadron to attention. He calls up his girlfriend and proposes. No one but her could hear him, but at least most of us could see it. She did say yes, so there's good news. Anyway, why did I think it was unromantic? Well, the whole scenario just wasn't right! We're getting ready to run, we're in workout clothes, we're at tech school! I don't know, I just thought it wasn't the right time nor place. But I guess he had his reason. It just didn't seem special. My opinion. It didn't even seem like many people cared. I think we only clapped just because. Well, the small group of people who did clap, anyway. Oh well. It's all good I guess. Even though I don't know them and I think the whole proposal was whack, I wish them the best. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh. hahaha. My proposal was like, a trillion times better! hahaha. But hey, that's just my opinion... =)
I was able to witness something today that I found rather... ridiculous... in my point of view anyway. Leave it to me to call a marriage proposal ridiculous. Yes, that's right, a wedding proposal! It happened here at tech school. But wait... that's not the worst part! Please be reminded, this is all my own personal opinion. I thought it was so unromantic! It was during our PC [physical conditioning... aka our workout]. We were all just waiting on the drill pad stretching and what not and the guy calls the squadron to attention. He calls up his girlfriend and proposes. No one but her could hear him, but at least most of us could see it. She did say yes, so there's good news. Anyway, why did I think it was unromantic? Well, the whole scenario just wasn't right! We're getting ready to run, we're in workout clothes, we're at tech school! I don't know, I just thought it wasn't the right time nor place. But I guess he had his reason. It just didn't seem special. My opinion. It didn't even seem like many people cared. I think we only clapped just because. Well, the small group of people who did clap, anyway. Oh well. It's all good I guess. Even though I don't know them and I think the whole proposal was whack, I wish them the best. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh. hahaha. My proposal was like, a trillion times better! hahaha. But hey, that's just my opinion... =)

4 Comments:
i'm with you. that is LAME!
yeah.. LAME, yours was a gazillion times better!! =)
woohoo i'm not alone on that. good stuff. =)
altho JV's was the ULTIMATE!!! hahaha! during monster N Law... very fitting! hahaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home