It’s hasn’t been too eventful since my last blog. Oh well, I’m not too worried about it. I could use the lack of things to do to my advantage. Rest is great! It’s a three-day weekend for us so even more time to just kick back and relax. School has just been kicking my butt this week! Next week isn’t going to get any easier. Thursday I bought some DVDs to entertain myself. I bought The Dukes of Hazzard, Derailed, and Bruce Almighty. There were a number of DVDs I wanted to buy, but I didn’t want to spend all my might. Bad thing is, I watched them all already so I might buy more tomorrow. Yikes! I also watched Van Helsing since I had nothing to do. I might watch another one, but baby should be home soon so we’ll probably kick it on the phone when she’s available.
Speaking of which, the wifey made a visit to some puppies that are being sold. We talk about having a dog. She wants a beagle and I want a husky. She was looking at a paper or magazine or something and she found some people selling some beagles and someone giving away a husky! What are the odds?! She visited the beagles. I could tell in her voice she was excited when she got there. But I don’t think we’ll be getting them. That’s not definite, but a “more thank likely” thing. It’s just not too practical for us right now, especially with the possibility of moving around and what not. We’ll see.
Speaking of which, the wifey made a visit to some puppies that are being sold. We talk about having a dog. She wants a beagle and I want a husky. She was looking at a paper or magazine or something and she found some people selling some beagles and someone giving away a husky! What are the odds?! She visited the beagles. I could tell in her voice she was excited when she got there. But I don’t think we’ll be getting them. That’s not definite, but a “more thank likely” thing. It’s just not too practical for us right now, especially with the possibility of moving around and what not. We’ll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home