Saturday, May 20, 2006

I ended up sleeping late last night due to some important discussions. First off, I was talking with mom about some stuff. That lasted for a good while. Afterwards, called up the wifey and we talked. Also fun to do that. Then, called up my bro and talked for quite a while. Can’t remember the last time I talked on the phone for that long when it’s not my wifey.

I slept in today. I got up around 1045am and started doing my chores. Did 4 loads of laundry, folded everything afterwards, then it was off to lunch. When I got back, I did some ironing while I watched Hitch. Man I’ve been watching a lot of movies this weekend! I was going to buy some today just to have something new to watch. I need to stop buying so many movies and save up a whole bunch of money for next year’s church wedding. I’m excited for that!

Gosh, the wifey has been out for the most part of today. She went to a wedding and reception with my parents. Then at night, she went out with them again with the same wedding party to an after party kind of thing. I wish I could be there with her for all these events. I just wish we could be doing them together. Blah. Oh well. Soon, very soon… I love you baby!

Oh, how did I spend my Saturday night? I watched Just Friends. Not bad, it was nice. I borrowed it from my friend last night since I didn't feel like watching any of my movies. I was actually talking to the movie while watching it. The guy was messed up! But oh well, he made a change for the better [I hope that didn't spoil it for you in case you were going to watch it].

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

you should really have been there!!! i finally wore my editor shorts! yeeha!! =) it was good but i cant helpou, missing you specially pretty much everybody has their better halfs (halves?) with them. aww..

ill see you soon??!! work on that ok.i cant wait for the mini fashion show! tara bebe!! =)

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

aww baby i'm always missing you. i'm always wishing i could be there with you during all these events. i love you baby! i cant wait to be with you... my better half.

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home