So I did celebrate.
I received a call from Ate Bel today. She was at the picnic and she was hoping I'd call back so she could deliver a message from me. Aww, how sweet! Thanks Ate Bel! I wish I would've gotten your message on time. Also, I missed my baby's calls for the same reason I missed Ate Bel's. Sorry baby! I really am. So why did I miss everyone's calls? Let me tell you...
I was actually out tonight for a goodbye dinner. One of the priests here is leaving for a new assignment. He ended up picking me up for the dinner which was unexpected. Cool though because it gave us a chance to just talk a little. The whole night was pretty chill. Father is really cool and pretty laid back. It's the first time that I've seen the "other side" of a priest. The dinner was really good and the company was just great! I ate so much my stomach was hurting. And I really wanted to try more of the dessert. Another reason why tonight was so great was because it had the feeling of a real family dinner. I mean, it was a nice home cooked meal in a house with a family [in this case, it was our church community family]. It felt nice to be in that environment again. I can't wait until the wifey and I get to do that: home cooked meals in whatever our home [however temporary] it will be.
Yah... a nice little celebration with Father and everyone else. I had a good time. It was nice talking to him as well. Like I said, he's pretty chill and laid back. Praise God for him and his service. We're definitely going to miss him aroun here.
I was actually out tonight for a goodbye dinner. One of the priests here is leaving for a new assignment. He ended up picking me up for the dinner which was unexpected. Cool though because it gave us a chance to just talk a little. The whole night was pretty chill. Father is really cool and pretty laid back. It's the first time that I've seen the "other side" of a priest. The dinner was really good and the company was just great! I ate so much my stomach was hurting. And I really wanted to try more of the dessert. Another reason why tonight was so great was because it had the feeling of a real family dinner. I mean, it was a nice home cooked meal in a house with a family [in this case, it was our church community family]. It felt nice to be in that environment again. I can't wait until the wifey and I get to do that: home cooked meals in whatever our home [however temporary] it will be.
Yah... a nice little celebration with Father and everyone else. I had a good time. It was nice talking to him as well. Like I said, he's pretty chill and laid back. Praise God for him and his service. We're definitely going to miss him aroun here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home